In light of the ongoing situation, we would like to inform our customers of the steps we are taking to ensure we can continue to provide you the best service possible. At present, we are pleased to say that there are no significant disruptions to the production and fulfilment of our orders. However, please note the following regarding delivery and returns:
- Delivery of the Leesa Luxury Hybrid will take up to 4 weeks.
- Delivery of the Leesa Original is not currently affected. We will inform you immediately should your delivery be delayed.
- We expect to have Pillows back in stock by the end of April.
- Our delivery partner is operating under a no contact policy. Your Leesa Mattress will be left outside of your home on your doorstep or in a safe place. (You will know when to expect delivery from your dispatch email.)
Returns & 100-nights risk free trial:
- Returns are currently subject to a delay of approximately 2 weeks. However, we are working as fast as we can to minimize delays.
- Self-isolating customers will need to inform us of a return within the 100-nights trial window. However, we will take into account the extra time needed for collection.
Please be assured that our manufacturers and delivery partners are working to the highest standards of hygiene to ensure customer safety at this time. We will be updating this information regularly to reflect any changes that may occur to our service. You will be informed by a member of our customer service team if your order is affected.
Can We Help?
We are proud to be a B Corp and we are committed to caring for our global community. At the Leesa Headquarters in Virginia, USA, the team is working diligently to provide supplemental, complete bed sets for hospital facilities.
Here in the UK we would also like to extend our support to key facilities that may require mattresses and pillows during this time. If you are facing a shortage and require our assistance, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will endeavour to help as much as we can, on a case by case basis.
The team at Leesa wish you all the best during this difficult time. Together, we will make more good mornings.