We recommend moving the box into the room where you will set up. Then follow these steps:
1. Unbox your Leesa mattress on its side, next to the base. Try to avoid using a sharp object to open the box as you run the risk of unintentionally slicing your Leesa.
Pro Tip: Unboxing all by yourself? Try placing your foot on one of the box flaps to hold it in place while you pull the rolled mattress out.
2. Position your rolled up Leesa on any solid or slatted foundation and remove the outer plastic wrap.
You'll notice that your Leesa has already started to expand at this point.
3. Unwrap and unfold the mattress and tear away the inner plastic.
Pro Tip: If you tear the inner plastic at the top of the bed, you can pull it straight down and off like a sock.
4. Watch your Leesa expand and take shape. Note: It may take up to an hour for your Leesa to fully expand and a few days to fully firm up. Any slight odour will dissipate shortly after setup.
5. Your Leesa is ready for bed. Are you? We suggest changing into your pj's, brushing your teeth, and following these tips and tricks to maximize your time with Leesa. We recommend reading some of our other articles about prepping your sleep space ahead of receiving your Leesa: